Our promise is to create a positive learning environment where children have a sense of belonging and well-being.
At Learning Jungle, we recognize that early childhood is an extraordinary time that sets the stage for all the years to follow.
- All children are capable, curious and full of potential
- Children learn best through developmentally appropriate programs
- Parent engagement is important in a child’s development.
- A child’s progress should be measurable
Our promise is to create a positive learning environment where children have a sense of belonging and well-being. We offer programs that encourage creativity, focus and engagement to support optimal development (social, emotional, language, cognitive and physical).
- Educators engage families regularly to understand and discuss each child’s individual needs
- Educators plan activities and lesson plans to foster every child’s learning through exploration, play and inquiry
- Families have opportunities to learn and provide feedback about their child’s progress by accessing online portfolios that showcase lesson plans, pictures and daily reports
- Educators are provided teacher training, and are supported by our Learning Jungle Expert Group and technology
- Physical environments are safe, healthy and inviting
Why Learning Jungle?
The Learning Jungle Program combines play-based learning with a unique delivery method to create the optimal learning environment for children to excel.
“It makes it so much easier on us knowing [our son] is in good hands while we are off at work. Peace of mind is PRICELESS. 🙂 Now, our favourite part of the day is getting home from work & reading “Mary Jane’s note-of-the-day.” It brings smiles across our faces to hear how Kieran is doing & all the fun adventures [he’s] up to.”
We would love to meet you
We currently have 35 locations in 5 countries. Our child care facilities offer tours throughout the year.
We invite you to visit a location near you.