Ages: 4-6 years
Going after goals! This activity will stir up excitement and is great for developing your child’s spatial awareness and cognitive development.
- Masking tape = Halfway line
- 2 large cardboard boxes = Soccer goals (Optional)
- Find an open area that will allow for more freedom of movement during this activity.
- Tape a line across the floor in the centre of the room to mark the halfway line.
- Make goals by placing a large open cardboard box at either side of the room. You can also use any furniture or household items to make goalposts.
- Encourage your child to kick the balloon and score points.
- Encourage your child to tackle and win the balloon from you.
Increase the fun
Weather permitting, why not take this activity to the backyard and invite the rest of the family for a kick around.
SAFETY FIRST – Always check the room to make sure sharp objects and harmful items are put away (i.e. cords from lamps, glass objects on tables, loose items that may fall or topple over, etc.).
We would love to meet you
We currently have 28 locations in 5 countries. Our child care facilities offer tours throughout the year.
We invite you to visit a location near you.