Colour Mixing in a Bag
math & science
Ages: 0-18 months
Watch colours collide! Colour mixing in a bag invites infants to experience colour and shape transformations by exercising hand-eye coordination to squeeze, press and push colours in a bag.
- Medium size zip lock bag
- Non-toxic paint (3-4 colours)
- Wide masking tape or duct tape
- Put a spoonful of each paint colour into the zip lock bag. Don’t let the colours touch.
- Close the zip lock bag and seal with masking tape as extra security.
Time for discovery
- Sit with your infant and give them the bag to explore.
- Stay close by to discourage mouthing the bag.
We would love to meet you
We currently have 28 locations in 5 countries. Our child care facilities offer tours throughout the year.
We invite you to visit a location near you.