A breath of fresh air! Take advantage of the great outdoors and introduce your child to an array of sounds, smells and textures. Explore nature by encouraging natural curiosity and promoting physical development through the exploration of everyday items found outdoors.
Things to bring
- Zip lock bags
- Sticky tape
- Magnifying glass (Optional)
- Flashlight (Optional)
- Head outside to a local park, forest or simply use your backyard.
- Allow your child to investigate the natural sights, sounds and smells which capture their attention.
- Encourage your child to pick-up natural items which intrigue them such as leaves, pine cones, branches and wildflowers.
- Let your child collect their favorite natural items using a zip lock bag.
- Take a closer look at the natural items under the magnifying glass when you return home.
- Tape the bags to a wall or window and show off your child’s collection to siblings and grandparents.
- Allow your child to return the items (back out in nature) as they please.
We would love to meet you
We currently have 35 locations in 5 countries. Our child care facilities offer tours throughout the year.
We invite you to visit a location near you.