Sticks, stones, rocks, and pinecones. Experience your child’s wonder in the moment as they collect and decorate natural materials sourced from the garden. This activity helps children to appreciate art and nature, while developing a range of physical and cognitive skills.
- Tree branch or twigs
- Non-toxic paint and paintbrush
- Coloured pens
- Dry pasta or rice (Optional)
- Children’s glue
- Encourage your child to collect as many natural items as they can find in the garden. Enjoy the process.
- Ask your child to pick their favourite natural items and begin decorating them.
- Encourage your child to experiment with a variety of natural and decorative materials.
Increase the fun
Why not make a magic wand and write some fun magic spells?
We would love to meet you
We currently have 35 locations in 5 countries. Our child care facilities offer tours throughout the year.
We invite you to visit a location near you.