Homemade Play Dough
Math & Sciences
Ages: 18-30 months
Scoop, measure and mix! Making homemade play dough gives your child opportunities to explore measurement by observing relationships with size, capacity and volume. After making the play dough, your child will enjoy endless hours of creativity and self-confidence by molding and making shapes.
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup water
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring spoons
- Combine dry ingredients in the mixing bowl.
- Slowly mix in the water with the spatula.
- Add more flour or water as needed to achieve desired consistency.
- Flour the table surface and show your child how to knead the dough on the table.
- Enjoy playing with the dough by allowing your child to feel the texture of the dough; creating endless shapes and letting their imagination soar.
We would love to meet you
We currently have 51 locations in 5 countries. Our child care facilities offer tours throughout the year.
We invite you to visit a location near you.