Math & Sciences
A fun approach to counting. This imaginative play activity will improve your child’s ability to recognize numbers and enhance their counting skills.
- 2 white paper plates (pizza)
- Red dot stickers (pepperoni)
- Black marker
- Using a marker, divide the paper plate into 8 triangles to represent pizza slices.
- Number each slice from 1 to 8. Ensure the slices are numbered sporadically, e.g. 1, 8, 5, etc.
- Divide the second paper plate into 8 slices and cut them out.
- Add 1, 2, 3…up to 8 pepperoni (red dot stickers) to each slice. Alternatively, you can draw dots with a red marker.
Time to count
- The goal is to match the number of pepperonis on each slice to the corresponding number on the plate. For example, a slice with 4 pepperonis will match with the number 4.
- Encourage your child to match all of the slices.
We would love to meet you
We currently have 35 locations in 5 countries. Our child care facilities offer tours throughout the year.
We invite you to visit a location near you.