Sensory Bubble Art
0 – 18 months
Popping with colours. This activity is a great way for your child to explore different kinds of texture in a fun and engaging way, while also understanding cause and effect.
- Large sheet of bubble wrap
- Various colours of tempera paint (non-toxic)
- Strong tape (clear packing tape works best)
- Tray (optional)
Preparing the bubble wrap packet
- Take the a sheet of bubble wrap and fold it over with the bubbles on the outside.
- Once folded, seal the two sides with strong tape.
- Place various colours of paint inside the packet and seal the remaining edge.
- To secure the package from moving around when participating in the activity, tape the entire bubble wrap on a table or tray.
Participating in the Activity
Using their hands, fingers and palms, guide your child to gently press and push the colours in the packet, allowing the colours to spread and mix with each other.
Your child will enjoy a sensory experience while also creating an artistic masterpiece right before your very own eyes!
We would love to meet you
We currently have 51 locations in 5 countries. Our child care facilities offer tours throughout the year.
We invite you to visit a location near you.