Walk and Go Seek
Look up, down, and all around! Walk and Go Seek activity is a fun and easy way to interact with your child and help them start making discoveries of their own. This activity will help develop your child’s observation skills in a relaxed and natural way.
- ‘Walk and Go Seek’ checklist Download here
- Pen, pencil, or crayon
Let’s go for a walk.
- Print out your ‘Walk and Go Seek’ checklist and head outdoors.
- Encourage your child to strap on their ‘eagle eyes’ and start making discoveries. What will you find together?
- Check-off each of the items as you find them.
- After finding an item, ask your child questions about the item. For example, “Do you know what goes inside the mailbox?” “Who delivers mommy’s mail?” These are great teaching and learning moments for children.
- Complete your item checklist during your walk or save some items for another day. Have fun!
Increase the fun
Add additional check marks beside each photo if your child spots more than one. Count the checkmarks when you get home!
We would love to meet you
We currently have 35 locations in 5 countries. Our child care facilities offer tours throughout the year.
We invite you to visit a location near you.