At Learning Jungle, your child’s health and safety is our priority.
All updates and notices of facility operations in the upcoming weeks will be posted on this page. Should you have any further questions or concerns, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We wish you and your family good health during this unprecedented time.
Facility Status updates:
August 20, 2020 – All facilities are open and accepting new enrollments.
March 12, 2020 – All facilities remain open
Due to the increased risk of COVID-19, Learning Jungle has implemented preventive procedures effective immediately to minimize the risk of infection to children, families and staff at our Learning Jungle facilities.
Extra Measures for Learning Jungle Facilities
- Only children and staff are permitted in the facility. All family members living under the same roof are required to pass our COVID-19 temperature check and screening questions before a child can enter (includes but not limited to symptoms of illness, contact with others, travel quarantines, etc.). Families will be greeted outside the facility by a staff member for screening.
- All staff and children will be required to increase frequency of personal hygiene including washing hands immediately upon arrival at our facilities and frequently throughout the day.
- Social distancing with young children can be challenging, however, educators will conduct programming two metres apart and child gatherings will be reduced to smaller numbers (eg. meal times, classroom activities, outdoor play, etc.).
- There will be no cross-over of children and staff between classrooms.
- Staff will increase the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of all surfaces, toys and high-touch areas throughout the day.
- Any toys that cannot be cleaned and sanitized will be removed from our programming.
- Staff will regularly monitor each child’s temperature during the day. If a child is exhibiting symptoms while in our facilities, staff will isolate child immediately in a separate area. Parents will be contacted and advised to seek professional medical advice immediately.
- Facility tours will be conducted after-hours or virtually.
- Staff are required to wear face masks.
As a Reminder to Families
- Please practice good hygiene by washing hands with soap and warm water throughly for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- If hand washing is unavailable, use hand sanitizer after contact with highly touched areas (eg. door handles, public transit, etc.).
- Cover a cough or sneeze with your elbow or tissue. Dispose of tissue in the trash.
- Avoid touching your face (eyes, nose, mouth) with your hands.
- Avoid handshaking.
- Keep a comfortable distance from others.
- If you display flu-like symptoms (such as fever, tiredness, cough, shortness of break), please self isolate and call your local health officials for professional medical advice.
- If you recently travelled from an area of high risk COVID-19, you are advised to self-isolate for 14 days and seek professional medical advice immediately.
For Additional Information:
- WHO – Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak ENG | ESP
- CDC – Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) ENG | ESP
last updated: 08/20